[Wikipedia-l] About creating a new language on Wikipedia

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Wed Jul 11 10:39:05 UTC 2007

So it seems. Yet it's dictated by a simple fact: a dead language is taught
to access existing sources and to learn the evolution of language.

If you add a transistor radio to the Cro-Magnon section of a museum you're
going to pollute that section with improper content.

Bèrto ‘d Sèra
Personagi dl’ann 2006 për l’arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojàotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html