[Wikipedia-l] About creating a new language on Wikipedia

Carlos Navarro carlos.navarro.mallach at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:38:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

Our friends and I we're very surprised about the answers replied to my mail
account because we consider Valencian different to Catalan and that's why we
want to start our Wikipedia. We have a lot of articles and info explaining
those differences, we have our culture, different to Catalonian culture, our
traditions and our celebrations. We want to put this in our Wikipedia, but
first you must understand that Valencian is not Catalan. I repeat the
answer: Anybody can help?

Thanks for the replies,

Carlos.