[Wikipedia-l] school articles : enough

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 30 00:33:03 UTC 2007

Elly Waterman wrote:
> I admit being a very new reader of this list, so I do not know its
> conventions. But could you please refrain from unneccessary talking? My
> mailbox is so full already...  Thanks, Elly

If you're subscribed to high-volume mailing lists like this one you may
want to try using an email program that can do filtering to
automatically sort through incoming mail and put it into appropriate
folders. I've used both Eudora and Thunderbird for this. I'm subscribed
to three high-volume mailing lists and dozens of less active ones but
between the filters I use to separate out that stuff and the spam
filters built into Thunderbird I only have one or two "unclassifiable"
emails left in my inbox each day (these are almost always personal
emails sent directly to me by other individuals).