[Wikipedia-l] school articles : enough

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:01:56 UTC 2007

Hi Elly,

General mailinglist etiquette says that you should be prepared to
accept all on-topic e-mails. I will admit that we have strayed a bit
from the topic in this thread, but still, on Wikipedia-l, there are
often discussions that result in several dozen e-mails being sent to
you in the course of two or three days.

The obvious solution I would recommend is to get G-mail, but it
appears you already have it. If your Gmail inbox is already full, that
means you ahve a _lot_ of e-mail, and it also means it would be easy
for you to simply delete this thread and other large ones like it.

Mark

On 29/01/07, Elly Waterman <elly.waterman at gmail.com> wrote:
> I admit being a very new reader of this list, so I do not know its
> conventions. But could you please refrain from unneccessary talking? My
> mailbox is so full already...  Thanks, Elly

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.