No subject

Sat Jan 6 13:53:56 UTC 2007

print Wikipedia as an 20-volume encyclopedia set and
start selling it tomorrow, without having any legal
problems.  Am I wrong here?  Perhaps a CD-format would
be more practical though.  ;-)

Also, could someone direct me to a page that
illustrates why being under the GFDL license is better
than simply being public domain.  I've pretty much
ignored all the discussions before about it, but now
I'm involved in a few projects and we're thinking
about our license policies, so...

Chuck

=====
Learn Esperanto! - http://www.lernu.net/