[Wikipedia-l] be: and be-x-old: interwiki

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 10:38:07 UTC 2007

Hoi,
By using terminology like "Soviet-orthography" you are part of the problem.
By excusing yourself in such a way you are not part of a solution. Having
two Belarusian Wikipedia is a blemish on both projects, how can you pretend
to have a NPOV resource when you are so much at each others throat ?
Thanks,
    GerardM