[Wikipedia-l] Quality vs Quantity

J.L.W.S. The Special One hildanknight at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 02:43:31 UTC 2007

As a newbie, I had huge problems with markup, and even now, I find it
confusing. I agreee with Patrick.

We need to make markup easier for newcomers. This is one way of not biting them.

And as I previously mentioned, we need more dedicated article writers.
There's an increasing gulf between writers and Wikipedias who handle
meta tasks.