[Wikipedia-l] From Romanian Wikipedia, the Nazi Encyclopedia

John Kavalos johnkavalos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:49:57 UTC 2007

There are some serious issues on Romanian Wikipedia, where a few Nazis
have been taking over lots of articles, while the admins are
supporting and defending them.

I tried arguing, but it's useless with such a horde of freaks.

The issue is spread on dozens of articles and I choose for example,
one of them, the article on Zionism:

http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sionism

The article on Zionism is completely written from an anti-semitic POV,
and it even has a section of comparison between Zionism and Fascism,
one about propaganda in the "corporatist press" and one about "ethnic
purification".

Here are some excerpts:

"Zionism is not Judaism, not Semitism (sic!), but a racist ideology which
glorifies violence, just like Fascism"

"the Jewish Romanians of Bessarabia betrayed the interests of their
country"

"later, Zionism got a fascist "colour". Vladimir Jabotinsky is an ideologue
of terrorism, while the first modern terrorist state, Bolshevik Russia..."

"when their leave was refused, the same Bolshevik-Zionist-anti-nationals
become refuseniks, then neo-conservatives by leaving directly to America,
where they promote Zionist wars."

There's absolutely nothing that can be kept from that article. Everything
is just the lowest kind of anti-semitic propaganda.

So I tried to revert to an older explaining that it's written from a
neo-nazi POV. I got a warning for that, it was reverted and protected.

I don't want to waste my time negotiating with Nazis. Any solution,
apart from stopping editing Romanian Wikipedia?