[Wikipedia-l] New language proposals and vandalism from Node ue in incubator

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 23:58:23 UTC 2006

Psh, I haven't even been on Meta for a few weeks.

And as I noted, it's not my opinion, but rather previous norms -- for
example, that you don't delete votes (as was done at the Zazaki vote,
but when I was banned for reverting it, I invited others to do it as
well and now it is widely accepted that one may delete whatever votes
one wishes), that versions need at least one native or fluent speaker
to be "approved" (as Taichi did with Old Norse and Old Church
Slavonic, which I reverted, and Taichi banned me for, but for which I
was unbanned by Jon Harald Soby, and then was threatened to be banned
for again by Amgine).

The fact is, Jay, you are for some reason biased against me. You hate
me for no logical reason. In all my previous encounters with you, you
have been extremely hostile towards me.

Mark

On 08/09/06, ilooy <ilooy.gaon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey fellow wikipedians,
> The situation at the pages fro new language proposals
> is growing very hot and troublesome.
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Node_ue
>
> Mostly due to Mark's abuse. He is very opinionated
> and supports one language and not another and he
> has been asked by several people to stop messing
> up efforts to get new proposals and incubator pages
> going but he insists in exerting his own point of view.
>
> Especially troubling for me is the issue with the
> Andalusian incubator page. It seems to have been
> deleted. There are several wikipedians interested
> and there is a test wiki at Wikia. The Test-wp page
> in Incubator was different and offered some solutions
> to the divisiveness that arose in considering this
> language.
>
> I'm asking for your help in looking into this matter.
> We need to provide a non-opinionated and slanted
> solution to the issue of dealing with new proposals.
> If Wikipedia gives the impression of being slanted
> and non-NPOV it stops being Wikipedia.
>
> Mark needs some scolding, and whoever is purposely
> attacking the proposal of an Andalusian Wiki should
> be warned to stop as well.
>
> With sincere regards,
> Jay B.
> User:ILVI
>

> 2006/8/28, Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com>:
> --
>
> ¡lv!
>
> ilooy.gaon at gmail.com

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.