[Wikipedia-l] New language proposals and vandalism from Node ue in incubator

ilooy ilooy.gaon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 23:53:17 UTC 2006

Hey fellow wikipedians,
The situation at the pages fro new language proposals
is growing very hot and troublesome.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Node_ue

Mostly due to Mark's abuse. He is very opinionated
and supports one language and not another and he
has been asked by several people to stop messing
up efforts to get new proposals and incubator pages
going but he insists in exerting his own point of view.

Especially troubling for me is the issue with the
Andalusian incubator page. It seems to have been
deleted. There are several wikipedians interested
and there is a test wiki at Wikia. The Test-wp page
in Incubator was different and offered some solutions
to the divisiveness that arose in considering this
language.

I'm asking for your help in looking into this matter.
We need to provide a non-opinionated and slanted
solution to the issue of dealing with new proposals.
If Wikipedia gives the impression of being slanted
and non-NPOV it stops being Wikipedia.

Mark needs some scolding, and whoever is purposely
attacking the proposal of an Andalusian Wiki should
be warned to stop as well.

With sincere regards,
Jay B.
User:ILVI