[Wikipedia-l] Central bibliography

Jacky PB dpotop1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 18:49:52 UTC 2006

If you want to do this, you should first take a look
at [[:en:bibtex]]. This is what scientists use to
write papers/books, and they have experience with
handling large databases. The main idea is that you
need some form of reference. Neither the title, nor
the ISBN are good enough.

If interested, I can point you in this direction.

Yours,
Dpotop1