[Wikipedia-l] Lists of book references and external links

ScottL scott at mu.org
Sat Sep 2 10:49:24 UTC 2006

   It is not a matter of learning any specific cite template that is the
problem.  All of them have sufficient documentation to make them usable.
  The problem is that in about 80% of the cases that I have used them
(almost always referring to a web page of varying degrees of
officialness and sometimes news web pages) the correct cite template to
use is very very very far from obvious.

SKL