[Wikipedia-l] Lists of book references and external links

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 08:35:30 UTC 2006

On 02/09/06, Akash Mehta <draicone at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it make sense to start a WikiProject for organising skilled
> labour that can take basic data submitted by users and insert it into
> articles in the form of cite templates in <ref>'s?

If there isn't, there probably should be. I'm *amazed* how many people
got to work on stub sorting on en: ... it seems there's a lot of
people who may not be great writers or researchers, but want to do
what they can for the project. You could start with some of the people
who did the stub sorting :-)

- d.