[Wikipedia-l] Serbo-Croatian wikipedia

Francis Tyers spectre at ivixor.net
Sun Jan 8 16:39:47 UTC 2006

>Moreover, they speak culturally and liguistically 3 different languages
>and it's sometimes hard for me to understand what Bosnians or Croats
>are saying just because of the diversity (I'm a Serb, by the way).

Does this confusion pass over into reading aswell? I have trouble
understanding what some people with thick English accents say,
doesn't mean I can't understand everything that they write.

Perhaps if you are struggling with understanding something written in the
Croatian or Bosnian Wikipedias, you could pass it over to someone else
to translate for you?

Stop clouding the issue.

Fran