[Wikipedia-l] Re: No more new Wikipedias !

Traroth traroth at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 26 15:14:05 UTC 2005

That you don't want to make the work to create new
wikipedias is something I can understand, but why
destroy existing one ? 'Beats me !
What I cannot understand is : except the workload
problem, where is exactly the problem with new
languages ? Do you want to say which language people
have to speak ? Or what ?

Traroth

--- Tim Starling <t.starling at physics.unimelb.edu.au> a

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages).