[Wikipedia-l] Repeated abusing of me by Mr. Vrba

Vít Zvánovec Zvanovec.Vit at cmkos.cz
Tue Sep 6 18:16:27 UTC 2005

As I wrote on 23 August 2005, 12:57 at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comments/Cswiki_issues, Mr Vrba
arbitrarily, for no clear violation of rules, bans many users, that's why he
should be *immediately* desysopped. Unfortunately, no action was taken and he
continues in his behaviour: He pressed me not to edit my second home page under
pain of banning me and last days he even banned me forever. He has written this
reason: "Důvod "nechce psat encyklopedii, ale provokovat ostatni".. " which
means: "He doesn't wish to write the encyclopedia, but to provoke others." This
I deny. I used my altnernative account
(http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedista:Z) not to "provoke" others by using
my ordinary account
(http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedista:V%C3%ADt_Zv%C3%A1novec). As a result
of mediation with Mr. Pospíšil and Malý čtenář I very limited my edits of
dissusion pages. But to no avail.

Mr. Vrba ignores consequences of his actions. He wrote: "If somebody share with
him IP address, it vexes me, but nothing can be done." He lied. He had known
very well that he blocked my second account, I personally called his attention
to that and he signed his knowledge of this. It doesn't matter too much sharing

IP address (I know how to bypass it), but the fact I cannot violate Sock puppet
policy. Everything could be done, RfC, anything. Not to unilaterarily ban me
forever.

After that I was charged with many other wikicrimes. Since I am banned forever
I was denied right to defend myself. Therefore I present my defence at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:V%C3%ADt_Zv%C3%A1novec/My_defence

Since the Czech sysops are intimidated not to unblock me (Tom Pecina was
already proposed to be desysopped for unblocking me), interference of someone
not connected with cs: is heavy needed.

	Yours truly,
		Vít Zvánovec