[Wikipedia-l] Re: Interwiki redirects disabled

Andreas Hoerstemeier ahoerstemeier at spamcop.net
Wed Mar 30 15:12:19 UTC 2005

Arwel Parry wrote:
> Just in time! We had a massive page-move vandal attack on cy:wikipedia
> between 0203 and 0232 UTC this morning, when users cy:Defnyddiwr:SPUI
> and cy:Defnyddiwr:OldakQuill managed to screw up a considerable number
> of pages - moving them, then deleting and recreating original  page
> names with redirects to en:Image:Autofellatio_2.jpg
And probably the same vandal also created a lot of chaos on the Klingon
Wikipedia, many changes now need an admin to delete the pages blocking
the simple move back. Apparently that vandal now prefers the small WPs,
where he can do his sick work without being disturbed by admins lurking
the recent changes.

And yes, it was time to switch off this feature, even though the vandals
will find new ways of creating havoc.

[[en:User:Ahoerstemeier]]