[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia is an encyclopedia

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:23:18 UTC 2005

Again, Stirling, I am going to tell you: quit whinging about the
lopsidedness of the discussion and f'ing fix it yourself. If you think
we need to talk about something, post a message about it. Nobody's
holding you back. We talk about things that are at least a little bit
relevant to Wikipedia as a whole on this ml, and we have been doing
exactly that. We are not restricted to talking about "major" issues.

But if you feel we should talk more about these issues, YOU are
welcome to start discussions on these issues. Go ahead. Nobody's
stopping you.

Now, please quit whinging about this and either post the messages you
think we need, or go and pout.

Mark