[Wikipedia-l] no: or nb: (again)

Lars Alvik lars at slappfisk.net
Wed Mar 2 16:25:58 UTC 2005

Go for no:.
Riksmål can be compared to bokmål as american english and english.
Minor differences. As for Aftenposten it's in theory riksmål, but
generally the articles is written in moderate bokmål.

As for me i would welcome a formalization of no: to just bokmål (and
riksmål), but with bokmål as the dominant one, ie, all the categories
in bokmål. (example Sør-Afrika instead of Syd-Afrika).

mvh.

Lars Alvik
Byråkrat no:wiki.