[Wikipedia-l] Request for classical Chinese

abc_root abcd_root at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Mar 1 03:01:51 UTC 2005

Some people may want to create their own Chinese words to represent the
meaning of these foreign words. In fact many of the Chinese words are
created in translating foreign words. However in recent decades the various
countries are creating their individual Chinese words for even the same
foreign word and this is causing confusion. I suggest putting some limit on
these new creations, or at least, when one thinks his new word might not be
readily understood by other users, he should note down the original word.

--- Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> からのメッセージ: