[Wikipedia-l] NSM88, deletion of user page image, personal attacks

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Feb 17 12:30:39 UTC 2005

As our policy is currently written, running off neo-nazis or Stalinist (or
Trotskyist or Maoist) revolutionaries is not permitted. Nor is exclusion of
open advocates of Islamic (or Zionist) terrorism. In my opinion we should
change that policy and permit exclusion of open advocates of totalitarian
ideologies and terrorism.

The actions you describe are not acceptable behavior from Wikipedia
administrators.

Fred