[Wikipedia-l] Simple English and English look too confusingly similar

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 03:12:04 UTC 2005

There _is_ no such thing as "the Wikipedia article on".
Wikipedia/ウィキペディア/維基百科/위키백과/װיקיפּעדיע/ויקיפדיה/Wikipédia/Wikiibíídiiya/Vichipedie/ვიკიპედია/ويكيبيديا/ويکيـپـيـډيا/Viquipèdia/Oiquipèdia/Wikipidiya/ਵਿਕਿਪੀਡਿਆ/Вікіпедія/Википедия/Vicipéid/ᏫᎩᏇᏗᏯ/ꀁꇹꀸꄛꀋ/𐍅𐌹𐌺𐌹𐍀𐌰𐌹𐌳𐌴𐌹𐌰/Βικιπαίδεια/Wikipedija/Wicipǽdia/+++
is an INTERNATIONAL project to build a MULTILINGUAL encyclopedia.
There should be multiple articles for each topic, and there are for a
significant portion, in many different languages.

Mark