[Wikipedia-l] Re: Sanger's memoirs

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Wed Apr 20 06:12:19 UTC 2005

Phil Sandifer wrote:
> My point here being that, all things being equal, when it comes to
> Jimbo's word against yours, I'm going to go with Jimbo.

Yes, but please let's not have it be about that.  I have only very very
minor quibbles with Larry's history (well, I haven't read it all yet).
He seemed to think I was accusing him of lying earlier, but that's
clearly just a misunderstanding.

If he doesn't remember me saying "Oh, yes, wiki, Jeremy showed me this
last month" (or whatever I said, but I did say something like this) --
this is not a discredit to him.  He says he doesn't even remember
Jeremy, after all. :-)

--Jimbo