[Wikipedia-l] Re: Sanger's memoirs

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Wed Apr 20 03:57:48 UTC 2005

Mark Williamson wrote:

>It's a good thing you're back, Larry.
>
>I had begun to tire of Phil Sandifer's endless attacks on your
>character. I don't believe these will continue in your presence.

I see no reason for them not to.  It's quite clear that Larry Sanger has
not put in a minute on Wikipedia for which he was not paid.  He resigned
and ended all involvement with the project immediately after he stopped
receiving a paycheck for it, and his contact with the project since then
has primarily taken the form of either attacking it or claiming credit
for various parts of it (while still not actually being involved in it).

-Mark