[Wikipedia-l] Re: Fwd: Block

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Tue Apr 19 11:33:21 UTC 2005

Rob (Gamaliel) wrote:

> [...] has made some valid points, but they are lost amid a
> torrent of claims of libel, legal threats, and general rudeness.
> Earlier today he removed a large amount of material from [...]

I've seen this kind of intriguingly rude behaviour on several
wikis, but not at all in another project of mine, where e-mail is
the primary form of communication.  Maybe the offender thinks he
is talking to a machine, just like he would kick a soda vending
machine or hit a television set that loses sync.  Could we make
wikis look more like a community of real people?  How?

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)