[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikimedia announces Yahoo support

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 06:12:29 UTC 2005

I thank you to say this Jimbo, though I think I did not make directly a
lot. Stéphane and Caroline did a lot.

However, I might say I find very unfair that half of the people who
worked on a deal are cited.

I think it would have been fair (in particular since the implication of
Yahoo France was not mentionned in the english press release) that
Stéphane Gigandet post on Yahoo blog be mentionned in the site
announcement made on the english wikipedia.

This is not the case.

I think it is unfortunate we are selective in the information we give.