[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikimedia announces Yahoo support

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Thu Apr 7 19:37:10 UTC 2005

Anthere wrote:
> Thank you to Stéphane Gigandet from Yahoo! International Search
> Engineering and to Caroline Constantin from Yahoo! Search France (as
> well as to for  Christophe Ducamp from CraoWiki) for making this possible.

Anthere is too modeset to thank herself of course so I will.  She is
the person responsible for these good things happening with the
Shortcuts.  Her work in talking to the Yahoo.fr people about it caused
it to spread throughout Yahoo as a concept and it will be in many many
other languages soon as a result.

--Jimbo