[Wikipedia-l] Re: wikipedia in China

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Sep 24 11:22:34 UTC 2004

I think that rather than go that way, into a little bit of censorship, we
ought to go the other way and make sure they know that we welcome their side
of the story, provided it is properly attributed. For example I recently put
into external links all of their white papers on Tibet. That may not be
enough but is at least the start of a win win approach.

Fred