[Wikipedia-l] wikipedia in China

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Sep 23 17:34:22 UTC 2004

All the things you suggest are good and no problem for the government. I
have absolutely no problem with writing about all those good things. But the
focus of the government is going to be on things like that BBS that got shut
down. Should there be no article? A syncopathic article explaining why it
was necessary to shut it down from the government viewpoint? Or an article
from a Neutral point of view?

Fred