[Wikipedia-l] Re: Gothic Wikipedia

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Sun Sep 19 07:12:42 UTC 2004

Lars Aronsson wrote:

>  "Here is what I have assembled on my own without any wiki.  Could I
>   please have a wiki so that my friends could help me in this
>   project?  My friends have collected these $500 to help it happen."

Where did the $500 come from?  By that standard, we shouldn't have the
vast majority of the current languages.  AFAIK, only the US, UK, France,
and Germany have donated a total of over $500.  Perhaps we oughtn't to
have Polish, Greek, Portuguese, Chinese, etc. Wikipedias because
obviously they're not serious enough to donate $500?

-Mark