[Wikipedia-l] Re: One Chinese Wikipedia

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Sat Sep 11 11:25:39 UTC 2004

Hi,

Le Friday 10 September 2004 20:48, Mark Williamson a écrit :
> In fact there are, from what I know, many French "dialects", some of
> which can be considered separate languages from French (ie Waloon, for
> which we have a separate Wikipedia, Gallo, etc etc) and others which
> are only minor regional variations.
>
> Of course its probably best if you ask somebody from France...

I see that you don't know what you are talking about.

I am from France, but I can't read nor understand Walloon, nor any other
"French dialects".

Reading the list, the issue with SC and TC is different. They are the same
language, but sometime written with in a different way.

Yann

--
http://www.non-violence.org/ | Site collaboratif sur la non-violence
http://www.forget-me.net/ | Alternatives sur le Net