[Wikipedia-l] wikiapedia diff code

a a mr.computer.geek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:51:53 UTC 2004

hi all I am new and have some questions.  I want to use some of the
tools provided im wikimedia but am a little lost when looking at the
source code.

I really like the diff tool.   I would like to use it on some text
files I have.  Could you suggest a way to run your diff tool and some
plain test files,  not sure what functions to call first

I would like to do this from a unix/linux command line.  I would also
like to keep the highlichting and font colors of the wikipedia but
would like to have a basic format (no navigation, no wallpaper ect)

Any help you could provide would be great!