[Wikipedia-l] Broken mathematical representation at [[Knuth's up-arrow notation]]

Gerrit gerrit at nl.linux.org
Tue Nov 23 12:10:42 UTC 2004

Hi,

Some of the mathematical representation on [[Knuth's up-arrow notation]]
is broken. There is too much whitespace. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/math/a62fcfaa06f5fa6052ab4b8bf292f7fd.png

I don't know what causes this, but it doesn't look nice.

kind regards,
Gerrit.

--
Weather in Lulea / Kallax, Sweden 23/11 10:50:
	-19.0°C   wind 2.2 m/s NW (34 m above NAP)
    -Dwight David Eisenhower, January 17, 1961