[Wikipedia-l] Re: [...] An honorable compromise and no: or nb: for Bokmaal?

jneden at bellsouth.net jneden at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 15 04:13:58 UTC 2004

Lars A.,

Well, I had to go back and find my original e-mail and find the replies to it (achk!) but thanks for the inadvertant compliment about my Norwegian. :-) Ein Sprachennazi?! Ich?! Nein, danke, aber jetzt müssen wir in Deutsch sprechen! (Und jetzt muß ich Deutsch lernen!)

I'm going to digress on the Bokmål/Nynorsk issue. I'll leave it to you Nordmenn to come up with an appropriate solution. I feel very confident about my abilities and understanding of Norway, though! :-) Takk!

Yeah, I am a bit of a "language Nazi," aren't I? Well, never a Nazi in any way, shape, or form, but the language part, yeah, I guess so! Languages are just a skill of mine.

Dodadagohvi! (Tsalagi idiwiwoni!)
See you all later! (Let's speak Cherokee!)

Not! That would be like the ultimate act of lingual sabotage with our fiery Scandinavian audience here, wouldn't it? :-) Or Muskogee. That would be worse!Give this a try: http://www.tfn.net/Museum/points/Very_Useful1.htm

You all speak Muskogee, don't you?

Just playing! ^_^ Take care, all!

 -- Jeremy