[Wikipedia-l] Requests for new Wikipedias?

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:39:05 UTC 2004

You don't need to answer each single message for that. Most objections
were very similar, you could have answered just one of them and
consider all of them 'done'. Saying your opinion once is useful,
saying it twice might well be, but if people haven't heard you after
that, saying it more often will not help either.

Andre Engels