[Wikipedia-l] Requests for new Wikipedias?

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Thu Nov 4 20:38:22 UTC 2004

Hello Mark:
Isn't it simply a question of being able to recognize when your proposal
is getting it nowhere, or at least that the time isn't right for it?  I
agree that you were responding to questions and objections, but there
are also times when silence is the best response.  That response may
even help in selling your point when you raise it again six months or a
year later.  A mosquito who takes her fill of blood and flies away has a
better chance of survival than one who persists in buzzing around your head.

Ec