[Wikipedia-l] Request for new Wikipedia: Friulian

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:21:24 UTC 2004

What people aren't realising is that there are people already supporting them.

sc: I just requested because I thought it should exist, and I learned from that.

scn: however had an entire community that pledged to help work on it,
and that's why I requested it.

Friulian had the support of two Wikipedians, and that's why I requested it.

I wouldn't request a Welsh Wikipedia just because I "like welsh" or
something. I'd only request it if some people or a community had
expressed interest and pledged some level of support if it were to be
created.

-Mark