[Wikipedia-l] Re: Whatever the bad moments, don't forget to have fun on Wikipedia

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 05:23:31 UTC 2004

Mark Williamson a écrit:
> Sure, but even a couple of new users are appreciated.

Of course Mark.
But just a couple of new users can't create an association.
One need a community of a certain size to start a legal organisation.

> As for the logos - perhaps most of the challengers are concerned
> because it goes against their own POV, and when their own POV is
> included as well, they are silenced. However this is hardly NPOV.
>
> anyhow, I personally think that, POV or not, it is harmless and
> basically a non-issue until there are large organisations accusing
> fr.wikipedia of worshipping Satan or something rediculous like that
> because of this.
>
> --mark

Worshipping satan... (anthere is having a perplex gaze here...)

Well, that would not be worse/ridiculous than large organisations
accusing en.wikipedia of being nazipedia I guess.