[Wikipedia-l] Whatever the bad moments, don't forget to have fun on Wikipedia

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 03:41:39 UTC 2004

wait, what do you mean by "new local associations"? If you mean
regional Wikipedia groups in France and elsewhere in the
French-speaking world...

http://br.wikipedia.org/ http://oc.wikipedia.org/
http://wa.wikipedia.org/ http://ca.wikipedia.org/
http://als.wikipedia.org/ http://lu.wikipedia.org/
http://ht.wikipedia.org/ http://mg.wikipedia.org/ ...and other
languages spoken along with French in parts of the Francophonie (I'm
not sure what else I should add to the list)

Many smaller Wikipedias have a problem with awareness, and those
capable of editing them may be editing a different Wikipedia in
complete ignorance of their existance.

mark