[Wikipedia-l] language limited funding/donation

Ahmad Al-rasheedan asr at baldi.cc
Sat May 8 08:21:35 UTC 2004

On Saturday 08 May 2004 04:46, Guillaume Blanchard wrote:

> By the way, I friend tell me that Google (a read-only site) started with
> about 5000 machines (actually more than 10 times more). What it is our
> near/far future plane?

Wikipedia's model is not a commercial one and I assure you if a "Powered by
HP or IBM" is possible then you will get loads of server, as Isam said.

I like the fact Wikepedia is banner free and I hope it will stay this way.
This means Wikepedia will depend on support of believers of the project.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)