[Wikipedia-l] language limited funding/donation

Guillaume Blanchard gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp
Sat May 8 01:46:31 UTC 2004

To reassure you, the French Wikipedia (and all Wikipedia, I think) are using
"feature-stripped mediawiki" ;o)

I really hope all those features (search, SQL access, maintenance pages,
etc.) will be re-enabled when new servers will arrive (when?).

By the way, I friend tell me that Google (a read-only site) started with
about 5000 machines (actually more than 10 times more). What it is our
near/far future plane?

Aoineko