[Wikipedia-l] Re: Please clarify the honorary administrator status

Guillaume Blanchard gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp
Wed Mar 31 04:30:37 UTC 2004

Thank you very much for explanations.

I fully agree your long term view and hope we will be able to reach it a
day.

But I still don't understand why the vote for "stewards" occurs before the
community decide theirs roles? If you really need temporary "stewards" to
remove developers "power" as soon as possible, so create temporary rules (we
can change it after). Personally I can't vote without knowing witch skill
will be required for "stewards".

Aoineko