[Wikipedia-l] Re: bylaws part II

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 10:23:14 UTC 2004

I have been wondering if it were not possible that someone provides the
link between his real identity and his pseudonyme, and as such is
allowed to be granted membership and voting rights under the real name.

This with keeping private the information.

After all, we accept donations, and agree to keep the names of the
donators private. Why could not we just do that as well for the members ?

Then, as soon as the link between the two names is validated, the member
is accepted for commenting and voting under his real name, without
making his wikipeida identity known publicly.

Possible ?