[Wikipedia-l] bylaws part II

Optim optim81 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 09:45:15 UTC 2004

if I understand well, it is impossible to become
a member of the Foundation without exposing a
real identity (full name etc), so anonymous
members are not allowed.

If I continue to understand well,  a person who
cannot reveal a real identity can continue having
a user account on Wikipedia or contribute as
anonymous IP address.

Is my understanding right?

--Optim