[Wikipedia-l] Edit modus bug (probably mozilla's but just in case)

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Jan 18 21:59:23 UTC 2004

Pedro-
> Not a complain, just a bug notification.

This is a bug in Mozilla. It appears in all such toolbars I've seen (in
fact ours at least gets the cursor position right). I have reported it and
all we can do is wait for the Mozilla development team to fix it. IMHO it
is not so severe to justify disabling the toolbar, as 1) it happens only
in Moz, 2) you are still in the right position after you move the cursor.

Regards,

Erik