[Wikipedia-l] Edit modus bug (probably mozilla's but just in case)

Pedro Fortuny pfortuny at sdf-eu.org
Sun Jan 18 21:08:06 UTC 2004

Just FWIW. I am using Mozilla 1.5 (let us call it a bug and I fancy it
is Mozilla's but just in case it is not):

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007

when I am writing near the end of the textbox, if I press any button
the markup appears BUT the text scrolls back to the top (although the
cursor remains at its place. So I read the top again (although if I go on
writing, then the text area scrolls down again to show the cursor). Yes,
it is funny...

Not a complain, just a bug notification.

I like it more or less, but I find it cumbersone having to move back,
deleting, etc...

BTW: I like the flower at the test page :)

Pedro.

--
Pedro Fortuny Ayuso: http://pfortuny.sdf-eu.org
Colegio Mayor Peñafiel, Universidad de Valladolid