[Wikipedia-l] Re: News from fr:

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 23:52:47 UTC 2004

Erik Moeller a écrit:
> tarquin-
>
>>2. setting up a server in France for the fr: pedia
>

> A redundant infrastructure in one place is fully sufficient and easier to
> maintain. Please let's not have this discussion a million times and just
> agree on expanding our current network.
>
> A French Wikimedia daughter organization makes sense, but keep in mind
> that when in doubt, the US mother organization has the higher authority,
> at least until it is explicitly relinquished.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik

Unfortunately Erik, just saying "keep in mind" is not enough to convince :-)
Tarquin is very well and quietly describing a situation, *reporting*
neutrally the information, for us all to discuss it together. Please let
us not answer to an ambassador reporting an discussion occuring on
another wikipedia, that this has already been discussed a million time.
Please