[Wikipedia-l] Developers needed!

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 12:01:04 UTC 2004

I'm all for it - sounds pretty cool.  Could there possibly be redirects from
the Wikipedia to the Wikispecies, or vice versa?  Then Wikispecies could
hold all the species info, and free up wikipedia space for other stuff
(don't know what, but it could).  Would it be like current wikis as in
en.wikispecies.org, de.wikispecies.org, ang.wikispecies.org?

If you put up an Anglo-Saxon wikispecies, I'll give you a lot of info!

James