[Wikipedia-l] Does anyone knows the beginning of ja?

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Tue Aug 17 17:22:11 UTC 2004

Hi-

     Yes, I did write the first article on Japanese, but it was on the English wikipedia. It is located, in much enhanced form at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Language

It is one of the first 100 or so articles in the English Wikipedia. I did not, however, have anything to do with the Japanese wikipedia.

I hope this helps...

                       As Ever,

                           Ruth Ifcher

                             User:RoseParks