[Wikipedia-l] personal threats again

Steven Melenchuk crazyr2 at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 14 03:28:23 UTC 2004

This doesn't seem to be the first time this anon has come up in a
dispute - see some of the text at [[Talk:Azerbaijan]], [[Talk:South
Azerbaijan]], etc. for details. I'm currently in the process of talking
with this user about his apparent dispute and asking him to provide
evidence for his claims. In the meantime I suggest you attempt not to,
shall we say, "fuel his argument". Hopefully this will not escalate any
further than it already has...

~Grunt